AlchemillaHsospital

Oh no, more cats!!!

Discussions on all other popular horror video game franchises.
LostInTheFog

Oh no, more cats!!!

Post by LostInTheFog »

Harvester games, if you don't know, has released their last one A game: Burnhouse Lane. Is for sale and I will probably buy it to play in my fake vacations (that's because I am already retired). Yeah, one A is enough and shall not be more than one!

The trailer has an awesome soundtrack, that is something I love about the games of these guys! And guess what you're find: cats! Why cats are so popular in horror productions these days? I mean, there is dogs too, but they are meant to die or to kill you, and the cats will get your soul! Yeah that lovely cat you have at home thinking is your pet, but in fact YOU are his pet...

https://youtu.be/ldO3kk7Gl-Q this is a link, instead embed the video because the admin didn't implement the youtube feature for this community yet, and I will keep complaining because I am a grumpy old retired man dying... will probably last less than 40 years... I want an youtube button before I die!!!

I don't know if cats are sacred where you live, in Brazil it is for some people, strongly. There is a hospital just for cats in the medium town where I live...
Can u believe it? I will walk by the other side of the street in the front of this!!!

Also, if you don't know, a cat have dropped Brazilian team from World Cup. Never f#ck with cats!

Anyway, cats are in games now, right? May Xuxulbara have mercy of our souls!
"Killing a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow!"
Annin_Tofu

Re: Oh no, more cats!!!

Post by Annin_Tofu »

There's a cat in The Evil Within, and there's the memorable locker scene in SH1 as well. :mrgreen:

Poor kitty. :|