AlchemillaHsospital

Mental Well-Being etc.

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
rodox_head

Re: Mental Well-Being etc.

Post by rodox_head »

I don't really get this world, or the wired world for that matter. Everything mutated and homogenized so quickly.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I heard that Bebo is returning.

Bebo was very popular around 2006. After so long though, Facebook soared in popularity, and Bebo was eventually rendered obsolete. Kind of like Myspace, then. :mrgreen:
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

I thought my battery charger for my smartphone was broken.
But I'd just turned the main plug off. Relief was short-lived as if it was off all that time, how did this one charge?
And then comes a worry about sleepwalking! Well I say sorry, I'm not arsed. Just amused.
LostInTheFog

Post by LostInTheFog »

The pandemics - the name of the game in this century. Is not over yet, and still is promoting other pandemics already. Among with physical reality as orphan pandemics, we have mental conditions pandemics! My doc is full, it's hard to get schedule for new cases, thought they will have to attend in barracks!

As for me, I am ok :robbie:

I have done some friends in Twitter. We managed to create a bubble, we will only talk with our kind or moderate people. But the interesting part is there is a lot of young girls with severe troubles, some are really dying. I have discovered I can make them feel better. This makes me feel better! But it's not easy, new generation is demanding, I have to push myself - also good for me. Just that feeling of not be able to save them...
"Killing a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow!"
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Next month marks 10 years since the last mainline game.

That is gonna make us feel really sad. We are getting older.

Screen Rant however, continues to be as hopeful as we are.

https://screenrant.com/silent-hill-movi ... equel-why/
LostInTheFog

Post by LostInTheFog »

I am struggling to keep with my own sanity since the beguiling of this war Russia-Ukraine, that might be the beginning of WWIII (and the ending of our kind). What make me sick is everything is happening as I was fearing, the ideas I had that I share (thought here too), as many thinkers have warned about. It's sad to be one of ones that know. Not that I think I have some special power, neither those are following or followed by me. We just have interest, knowledge enough (not too much) and free of mind.

But I was not aware of everything and now I understand what Xi Jimping was trying to say to us. We didn't get Putin's mind, now is too late!

Now I have the hard task to warn the community of what's is really going on and the consequences - without losing my own mind. I try to stay out of it, but I can't, there is something pushing me from inside!

Will I be able to enlighten those near me at list? Or will I loose my mind? Let's see about it in next chapters, but my absence here is not a good sign - will correct this!
"Killing a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow!"
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

LostInTheFog wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:34 pm I am struggling to keep with my own sanity since the beguiling of this war Russia-Ukraine, that might be the beginning of WWIII (and the ending of our kind). What make me sick is everything is happening as I was fearing, the ideas I had that I share (thought here too), as many thinkers have warned about. It's sad to be one of ones that know. Not that I think I have some special power, neither those are following or followed by me. We just have interest, knowledge enough (not too much) and free of mind.

But I was not aware of everything and now I understand what Xi Jimping was trying to say to us. We didn't get Putin's mind, now is too late!

Now I have the hard task to warn the community of what's is really going on and the consequences - without losing my own mind. I try to stay out of it, but I can't, there is something pushing me from inside!

Will I be able to enlighten those near me at list? Or will I loose my mind? Let's see about it in next chapters, but my absence here is not a good sign - will correct this!
Hoping everything ends up ok for you and us...
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

That Australian guy James Berich aka Nemesis556 and Gimpy, is at it again. :horse:

He is spamming up anxietyforum.net as I type this.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

I think I've recovered enough from that Covid snap. Occasionally cough and runny nose. But don't feel tired.
Hope everyone doesn't have a blast of it this year! And I still don't regret the vaccine.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

My family is impossible to get along with. So I am slowly cutting them out of my life. My aunt Nita was mad I made a post about my dead Uncle Rex who was a POS. A man who attempted raped another aunt and tried to kill my grandmother.

My family, despite my clean record, decided he was more important than me. So to exercise their right of inheritance Nita took most of my furniture away, of my house. She did this over a FB post from 7 months ago. Spoke of gossiping about me with my cousin Jayme.

My other cousin Jayme, who wanted to see me, got mad because I have a life outside of hers and her trip. Called my homestate and the place my grandfather grew up "ghetto". Told me to have a nice life.

Then texted me today saying aunt Charlotte, who I considered deleting, said I got screwed out of my inheritance. I explicitly told them this wasn't the case a few days ago and they decided to make shit up to Jayme about me. I have a feeling Jayme will take their side despite the evidence I have.

So you know what? I don't fucking care anymore. Fuck my family. Fuck them. I was never a bad person. I don't have a record like a lot of them have. And when I can I am going to change my cell number and locks so I never have to see them again. :roll:

I hate drama queens and kings, and gossip/game playing.
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably