Neurotic

Glitch Magnet

Breaching the inner sanctum(Glitching/OOB)

Post by Neurotic on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:29 pm

As fellow speedrunners and lovers of game glitches may be aware, breaching into Amnion's inner sanctum through glitch manipulation is, safe to say, quite the challenge.

As far as I'm aware, there's no wall/obstruction in the game quite like this one, so I was wondering if any of you guys have any information on the 'behavioral' aspect of this wall? Does it have to do with thickness? Positioning? Anything?

Any info is much appreciated! I'm rather curious about this wall that is not quite like all the others.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:53 am

Jam61 is the only member here that can tell you if this is possible. You should PM him.

Neurotic

Glitch Magnet

Post by Neurotic on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Otherworld wrote:Jam61 is the only member here that can tell you if this is possible. You should PM him.

I am familiar with him; Seen some of his posts and some YT videos of his, so I do hope he drops by. :)

I know it's possible to breach said wall, I've done it a couple of times, but it's really hard work! And the wall just loves to fling you straight into oblivion. That's why I'm curious about what exactly makes this wall so utterly crazy! :D

Return to Silent Hill Homecoming