july

Ending 3 Grusome way to die

Post by july on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:20 am

REVEAL SPOILER
Well from that ending, we see how two bogeyman or whatever, carrying two pieces of the pyramid. We can clearly see that there inside of the helmet is a sharp large needles or something. A normal human being would die, if put those two together.
So I think in that ending Alex is killed by those two guys, by the pyramid. And after that a new bogeyman is appears from the otherworld of the silent hill.

Rodox_Head

Just here for the chit-chat

Post by Rodox_Head on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:18 am

That's some good work, july. You'll make sergeant for this.
"Well I like to know what I'm doing when I do it, and I do what I'm doing 'cause I don't know what to do when I'm not doing it"

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:36 am

The ending I always used to get was Alex being hit about the face telling him to pay attention next time.
No results found for oohfakanorus.

jam6i

Post by jam6i on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:23 am

"A normal human being would die..."

Alex:

1.) Grabbed health items while in a dream and somehow teleported them into reality. How did he do that?
2.) Had a map of a building (Toluca Offices) in his pocket from the very beginning. Never picked it up. He just had it. How did he know he would need it?
3.) Had a mental flashback of a secret, un-witnessed meeting between Adam and Josh in the attic. How did he have a memory of something he never saw?
4.) Had the Water and Power building circled on his map *before* he knew he needed to shut down the power. How did he know he was going there?

Alex is not human.

So of course he could survive it.
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

Return to Silent Hill Homecoming