Legacee

What's your favorite track/s from homecoming's soundtrack?

Post by Legacee on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 pm

One More Soul to the Call is my absolute favorite! No denying it. =D. It's such a awesome song.

Alistair

Swooping Is Bad!

Post by Alistair on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Homecoming had an amazing soundtrack. I really love "Terminal Show", it really sets the mood and lets you know you are in for an amazing game!
Two others that stood out were "Witchcraft" and Elle's Theme". With "Witchcraft" you know something isn't right with Alex's home and "Elle Theme" compliments the relationship between Alex and Elle very well.
Scarlet's boss theme also deserves an honorable mention because of how well it played out during the battle.

Wilsden Hills

...#*%...!$@#<...

Post by Wilsden Hills on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 pm

The soundtrack plays incredibly well when heard in-game, typically bang on-the-money from Mr Yamaoka. I've listened to the soundtrack lots but aren't overly familiar with song titles, it's all exceptional, but One More Soul To The Call is an utterly superb track. I also adored the organ music in the church, sadly not on the soundtrack CD but I kept a savegame from inside the church and have several times since completing the game the other day just loaded that file up and mooched around in awe at the celestial sounds 8-)

Edit - just had a quick skim for another fave, tis indeed the pounding Cold Blood, superb track!
No-one can judge you baby, they don't live your life....

RS273A

Lost in the Fog

Post by RS273A on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:14 am

I really like One More Soul to the Call and Alex's Theme, although I might be biased because everything that Mary Elizabeth McGynn sings is fantastic. I agree with everyone else about Scarlet's theme though, it just had this perfect atmosphere about it that gave the battle a much better feel.

Silenthill4life

Post by Silenthill4life on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:53 am

Mine is the terminal show and witchcraft. I loved how they used the terminal show for the open menu. It was beautiful to see the current-gen imagery of Shepherd's glen and the music playing in the background when on the open menu.

Lord Zachariah

Bara Man

Post by Lord Zachariah on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:01 am

I still get shivers from the chorus of "This Sacred Line", but really all of the MEM songs are my favorite out of the soundtrack.
Heather is my spirit animal, and Alessa is my Stand.

Rodox_Head

Just here for the chit-chat

Post by Rodox_Head on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:21 am

I enjoyed the more sombre tracks, like Witchcraft, The Thing, The Terminal Show, and Cold Blood. While not necessarily bad, some tracks, like Voodoo Girl and Who Knows, just seemed a little out of place with the themes of the game.

The vocal tracks were all great. I love the chilling atmosphere of Alex Theme, and the sombre tone to Elle Theme. OMSTTC and This Sacred Line are probably my favorite theme songs in the series, I like how OMSTTC harkens back to Theme of Laura a bit. This Sacred Line sounds like a song performed by an actual band, not just one recruited for a soundtrack.
"Well I like to know what I'm doing when I do it, and I do what I'm doing 'cause I don't know what to do when I'm not doing it"

Silenthill4life

Post by Silenthill4life on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:40 am

HoneyandtheBear wrote:I enjoyed the more sombre tracks, like Witchcraft, The Thing, The Terminal Show, and Cold Blood. While not necessarily bad, some tracks, like Voodoo Girl and Who Knows, just seemed a little out of place with the themes of the game.

The vocal tracks were all great. I love the chilling atmosphere of Alex Theme, and the sombre tone to Elle Theme. OMSTTC and This Sacred Line are probably my favorite theme songs in the series, I like how OMSTTC harkens back to Theme of Laura a bit. This Sacred Line sounds like a song performed by an actual band, not just one recruited for a soundtrack.

I loved Cold Blood as well! That was a beautiful track too.

Ren of Heavens

Sega fanatic

Post by Ren of Heavens on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Without a doubt Cold Blood and Elle's theme. Witchcraft is also pretty good.

I actually used Cold Blood as my alarm for a while when in college. Something about listening to pieces of music you'd be listening to when studying is meant to call back what you were learning. So I used Cold Blood to learn some anatomical terms.

PMS_Akali

Post by PMS_Akali on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Cold Blood, Terminal Show, and Witchcraft. Great tracks.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 pm

This has always been my favorite track from Homecoming ....

Previous

Return to Silent Hill Homecoming