Alice.Lawlor

SH 4 drinking Game?

Post by Alice.Lawlor on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Sooo I will try to keep it short, because I'm not even sure if this belongs here, but I didn't think that this post would suit any other Thread:

I will meet a good friend of mine, who sadly lives pretty far away. In the short time I am at her place, we want to play Silent Hill4. To spice it up, I had the idea that we could make a drinking game out of it ^^
I thought the game should work like this:
'Every time Henry says 'What the...?' or 'What the hell?' we have to drink a shot and so on and so on...
So what I wanted you to do is making suggestions at which points or at which conditions we have to drink something, because I only have made up like 3 or 4 tasks(can you call it like this?).

Well that's it, go on and post what comes to your mind :D

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

SH 4 drinking Game?

Post by Oohfakanorus on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Take a shot every time a ghost's presence makes Henry clutch his head.
If you really want to live dangerously, take a shot every time Henry has to double back on the direction you made him go!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Spiritis

SH 4 drinking Game?

Post by Spiritis on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Alice.Lawlor wrote:Sooo I will try to keep it short, because I'm not even sure if this belongs here, but I didn't think that this post would suit any other Thread:

I will meet a good friend of mine, who sadly lives pretty far away. In the short time I am at her place, we want to play Silent Hill4. To spice it up, I had the idea that we could make a drinking game out of it ^^
I thought the game should work like this:
'Every time Henry says 'What the...?' or 'What the hell?' we have to drink a shot and so on and so on...
So what I wanted you to do is making suggestions at which points or at which conditions we have to drink something, because I only have made up like 3 or 4 tasks(can you call it like this?).

Well that's it, go on and post what comes to your mind :D

I knew you were gonna say that lol, fans used to make fun of that so much when the game first released.

Thats actually a good idea, what type pf drink will you guya be using?, gonna be hard, he says what the in cutscenes and when you examine some tjings, not to mention youll be drunk trying to get to the next scene, only to hear him get ready to say it again lol

Hell Descended

Homecoming Defense Squad

SH 4 drinking Game?

Post by Hell Descended on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:44 am

If Eileen starts to murmur about Walter, take a sip. If she starts to do baby talk like young Walter, take a shot. If she starts speaking in tongue, take two shots. If she starts reciting the Order's doctrine, take three shots. If she starts beating herself, take a big gulp. If Eileen gets gored at the end of the game, down your drink.

Return to Silent Hill 4: The Room