Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Song Question

Post by Naroon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Okay, this has been eluding me for years and I'd just forget about it over and over again. But somehow I felt like looking up the endings for this game and heard it again, and I'm captivated all over again. Somehow just has to know what the name of this song is.

It's the track that starts at 1:32 or so. So fuckin' good. Some people in the comments say it's a special version of "Your Rain" that's not on any of the OST's. I can't tell if it's all supposed to be one track that just fades into another part, or if the track that starts at 1:32 is separate from the actual a capella version of Your Rain at the end.

Halp plz!

Insert_Void

Post apocalyptic necromancer

Song Question

Post by Insert_Void on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:54 pm

I think you can find the name of that piece in the Sound box for Silent Hill 4, not in the official Soundtrack.

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Song Question

Post by Naroon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:51 pm

I actually have that Sound Box, gonna give it a spin and see if it's in there, thanks!

ERROR

Song Question

Post by ERROR on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:54 pm

The official name is "Last Walk" and segues into "Your Rain (Reprise)." Both are available on Silent Hill Sounds Box.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Return to Silent Hill 4: The Room