PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

How to make sure Eileen will survive?

Post by PinentidHead on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:18 pm

devil: it's more about the game mechanics that leads the player to unarm Eileen and put her aside in some safe place to wait. Plus she is not protagonist of anything as the other female key characters of SH1 2 3. Is not a sexist game, but got some sexists aspects.

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 am

That doesn't make sense, she can at least defend herself, what about SH2 then? What about SH1? You gotta save Cybil etc.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 pm

In SH1, Cybil help Harry and give the gun to Harry and Lise decided to help him, etc. they are partners. In SH2 even Laura got the power upon the story, she is not just a kid we must save. Should I talk about SH3? But in The Room, it's all about him, and Eileen it's just a passive character. In the beginning, she is a sexy girl next door - what for? At some point, it seams she will change something, as she can read the kid's writing, but at the end she just walk as a zombie. As long I like the story, there isn't the deep stories about the people involved, specially women, that creates "key points" and affects the end. What affects the end is how good fighter / wizard you are - the hero.

So in order to keep Eileen safe, you got to incarnate some Silverser Stallone!

Lost In The Fog

Post by Lost In The Fog on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:10 pm

I dunno.. Last time I played SH4, I played on Hard mode, equipped Eileen, never abandonded her and just rushed through the game. And guess what? I got a happy ending! :shock: Can't remember the ending's name but it's the one where Henry brings her flowers in the hospital.

Horrorspieler

Silent Hill Fetisch

Post by Horrorspieler on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:09 am

Does Eileen always say "Are you okay?" when she's in sports store?
I used infinite-holy-candles-freezer code.

Previous

Return to Silent Hill 4: The Room