devil hunter

Ghost

Henry is actually...

Post by devil hunter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 am

...an alien. I think Henry is an alien who doesn't understand how humans work (emotions, body functions etc.) which explains why he reacts the way he does, he tries to understand humans.

People say that there's no UFO ending in 4 but we're playing an "UFO story" the whole time which means that all endings in the game are UFO endings.
Henry has a mission to study humans, but he ended up in a wrong place in a wrong time. He still found time to kind of study humans by spying on Eileen and stuff.

It seems that aliens are doing a better job in trying to understand humans in SM UFO ending though.

clips7

MiNd...ExPaNsIoN...

Henry is actually...

Post by clips7 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am

Ok Hunter...i'm used to you posting quality threads...this seems like you've been smokin' somethin'...

Ahhh...nevermind...i just re-read it, i see where you're going with this...proceed..... ;)
Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding....these are the basic fundamentals of life....

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls**t...

devil hunter

Ghost

Henry is actually...

Post by devil hunter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 am

clips7 wrote:Ok Hunter...i'm used to you posting quality threads...this seems like you've been smokin' somethin'...

We all go a little mad sometimes. :lol:

keeps

dont like fandoms

Henry is actually...

Post by keeps on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 am

Makes sense!
I've been playing UFO: A Day in the Life lately too so this resonates a lot.
Henry is even a photographer. With a photo of himself in his living room, IIRC.

Nomed

question everything

Henry is actually...

Post by Nomed on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 am

devil hunter wrote:...an alien. I think Henry is an alien who doesn't understand how humans work (emotions, body functions etc.) which explains why he reacts the way he does, he tries to understand humans.

People say that there's no UFO ending in 4 but we're playing an "UFO story" the whole time which means that all endings in the game are UFO endings.
Henry has a mission to study humans, but he ended up in a wrong place in a wrong time. He still found time to kind of study humans by spying on Eileen and stuff.

It seems that aliens are doing a better job in trying to understand humans in SM UFO ending though.

By the corpses of the gods this sounds logical! The creators never did any probe jokes and that saddens me.
Just cause you got the power that don't mean you got the right.

devil hunter

Ghost

Henry is actually...

Post by devil hunter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am

It makes sense now why he asked Cynthia "Are you OK?", or whatever he said, after he saw her all bloody. He didn't knew what's wrong with her, maybe the aliens can't be injured etc.

Ephoectique

All Paths Lead to Madness

Henry is actually...

Post by Ephoectique on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 am

This is absurd, wich is why it makes so much sense
Henry is such a weird twat
This has to be made canon. Someone mod me this! I want alien Henry.
Black and White gives all tones of Gray
Life last week and death today
With no one to love and nowhere to stay
I built my own rules and kingdom to say,
Black and White gives all tones of Gray

HalfTransition

Henry is actually...

Post by HalfTransition on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Henry is probably emotionless due to his lack of social life.

CrazyCatLady

Queen of Alien Relations

Henry is actually...

Post by CrazyCatLady on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:37 pm

HalfTransition wrote:Henry is probably emotionless due to his lack of social life.

Because he's an alien!

devil hunter

Ghost

Henry is actually...

Post by devil hunter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:16 pm

WhiteClaudia wrote:Because he's an alien!

Damn right! He doesn't understand human social life, human emotions etc. Either that, or he's not a well developed character....sees a lot of angry fans*......buttttt since TS can't make any mistakes I'll go with alien stuff....phew that was close.

Seriously though, I don't see how lack of social life equals acting like a machine.

keeps

dont like fandoms

Henry is actually...

Post by keeps on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:31 pm

He is totes an alien in my mind now.
It makes the game even weirder and funny and poignant.

devil hunter

Ghost

Henry is actually...

Post by devil hunter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Haha really makes the game more epic right?

During the first game aliens were kidnapping humans. When they kidnapped Harry he insisted that they don't cut him open and talked about humans with them. Harry demanded that they bring some more people because he needed some human company and wanted to teach them some things that require two humans....but they just found James and Harry went along with it....and that's how Heather was born, with the help of alien technology that is (really, how else does she fit in the "alien continuity"?). Since Harry and aliens became good friends they helped him in destroying SH.

The aliens thought our lives were fascinating and instead of exploring our guts and stuff like usual they started disguising as humans and studied us more closely. Henry's mission wasn't so successful but Alien Kaufmann's mission was more successful.

"Go on, I am listening."

SH Origins......that was some alien which just wanted to have fun. What about Homecoming you ask? Alex is crazy...that's his fantasy or probably Wheeler's conspiracy theory dream.
Last edited by devil hunter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:03 pm.

Princess Kenny

The fairest princess in all the land.

Henry is actually...

Post by Princess Kenny on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 am

Am I the only who is thinking of some joke involving Henry, Eileen & an Anal Probe. If so I think I need help.
The user formally known as Walter White. Also formally formally known as OneFreeMan.

Nomed

question everything

Henry is actually...

Post by Nomed on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:59 am

OneFreeMan wrote:Am I the only who is thinking of some joke involving Henry, Eileen & an Anal Probe. If so I think I need help.

You aren't the only one thinking of that. :lol:
Just cause you got the power that don't mean you got the right.

CrazyCatLady

Queen of Alien Relations

Henry is actually...

Post by CrazyCatLady on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 am

Now that you mention it... Nope. :lol:

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Henry is actually...

Post by Naroon on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:04 pm

This is why I made the UFO club. To get the truth out there. The devs scrapped the UFO ending in SH4 because the whole game itself was the UFO story.

DarkVoid

Henry is actually...

Post by DarkVoid on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:50 am

You're crazy, people. May be Henry lacks a social life, but that doesn't mean he isn't a human. Actually, if noone noticed, he felt in love to Eileen (emotions!). Just doesn't know how to show/tell her (well, she is totally opposite person, which has a lot of social acting - hangs on parties and such). In two ending he finally makes first steps. Yet i still do not consider them canon and think that Henry is already dead when the story begins. Anyway, interesting theory.
Hatter: "Do you know why raven is like a writing desk?"
Alice: "Because I'm a child of The Order!"

devil hunter

Ghost

Henry is actually...

Post by devil hunter on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:49 am

DarkVoid wrote:Actually, if noone noticed, he felt in love to Eileen (emotions!). Just doesn't know how to show/tell her

Well yeah. He fell in love when he met her. He never experienced love before, that's why he doesn't know how to show it/tell her.

It was a strange new feeling that he never had on his planet. Aliens work on a whole different level from us humans, different rules etc.
He had to think, act like a human etc. (though as you can see it didn't really work well). It shows how much of a character development he got when he experienced love, he started thinking about himself, about his time on Earth, about the teachings of his people, about his future. He was confused.
Even though he didn't understood everything on this strange new world, he knew one thing, he loves Eileen and must save that Earth woman.

DarkVoid wrote:yet i still do not consider them canon and think that Henry is already dead when the story begins.

Now this is something that doesn't make sense. How can Henry be dead at the beginning of the game? What's the point of him being a Sacrament then?

DarkVoid wrote: Anyway, interesting theory.

It's just a joke thread, which you took seriously it seems.

CrazyCatLady

Queen of Alien Relations

Henry is actually...

Post by CrazyCatLady on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:31 pm

It's not a joke!!! D: We can't hide from the truth!!!!

:lol: :lol:

keeps

dont like fandoms

Henry is actually...

Post by keeps on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:40 pm

UFO: A Day in the Life puts the player in the role of an extraterrestrial attempting to save a group of 50 fellow aliens who have been stranded on Earth. The player must navigate areas that humans and animals inhabit, unable to actually see the alien he or she is trying to rescue. To this effect, the player must use a device called "COSMIC," a kind of camera, to reveal the creatures. Once a certain number of photographs have been taken, the player character returns to the ship to develop the pictures. This is done by giving the negatives to a giant floating head called "Mother." As more aliens are rescued, more areas open up and different times of day are available for exploration.

for those not in the know bout the game

Next

Return to Silent Hill 4: The Room