nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Let's Camhack Silent Hill 3

Post by nur_ein_tier on Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Finally getting started on this one. Not a whole lot of exciting things to see in the first ten minutes though.

I'll try to get about 10 minutes up per week, but with me, you never know,. -_-
ImageImage

Rodox_Head

Just here for the chit-chat

Post by Rodox_Head on Tue May 16, 2017 8:36 pm

The camera distortion looked pretty cool during the shot of the Closer standing up, just felt like making that observation. It always surprises me whenever I see that the sky is just a flat texture (the mall alley shot in this case), even though I already know that's how it's done.
"Well I like to know what I'm doing when I do it, and I do what I'm doing 'cause I don't know what to do when I'm not doing it"

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Tue May 16, 2017 10:11 pm

I like to think Angela left Silent Hill and opened a clothing store and become a real lady... until Closer got her! Maybe when Heather left the burger, Angela head back to her store, just to discover the monster waiting for her (maybe some pissy customer).

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Post by nur_ein_tier on Tue May 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Rodox_Head wrote:The camera distortion looked pretty cool during the shot of the Closer standing up, just felt like making that observation. It always surprises me whenever I see that the sky is just a flat texture (the mall alley shot in this case), even though I already know that's how it's done.

Same, like the opening part of SH2 where the lake is just a flat texture, too.

IIRC, fun things happen when you use that program during the Heather/Douglas car ride scene, too, but haven't gotten that far yet.

PinentidHead wrote:I like to think Angela left Silent Hill and opened a clothing store and become a real lady... until Closer got her! Maybe when Heather left the burger, Angela head back to her store, just to discover the monster waiting for her (maybe some pissy customer).

That could be also! XD
ImageImage

LisaGarland

Post by LisaGarland on Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 am

Just thought I'd post this here also.
I have yet to try Silent Fly or any program on SH2 (I only own SH3 on PS2 sadly)

I found this method online - seems a little hard to setup, but from the looks of things - it runs quite nicely when done.
It allows you to walk through walls in SH2 and alter the camera position in both games (2 and 3) (similar to Silent Fly) but in real time using hotkeys.
Gonna give it a try myself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... 1MQnbfkCCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTM_SOd8NA
"I won't tell a soul. Promise. So please...."

Return to Silent Hill 3