Lonesome Road

I'm trying to unlock the Beam Saber

Post by Lonesome Road on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:57 am

According to the wiki what I have to do is kill more monsters by fighting over shooting. Is it considered fighting when I shot the monster until its incapacitated then start kicking until its dead?

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Post by nur_ein_tier on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:38 am

I think you have to do it with mostly melee weapons, so I don't think kicking would count.

It's possible it would count if you shoot monsters until they fell over and then used, say, the pipe to finish them off.
ImageImage

Lonesome Road

Post by Lonesome Road on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:26 am

When I was playing SH2 I got the melee trophy by doing the same thing shooting at enemies until they drop then stomp on them. I'm just not sure if it'll work on 3 because I dont want to play all over again if it didnt happen.

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Post by nur_ein_tier on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:24 am

Ah, ok. Well, it could work in that case, and now I'm leaning toward the idea that it probably will.

When I try to unlock the beam saber I usually just fight everything with the pipe or mace or whatever to also attempt to get damage points for the possessed ending at the same time, if I recall correctly, so I haven't specifically tried with a lot of kicking them to finish them off. Been a while since I beat SH3 though.
ImageImage

Return to Silent Hill 3