MisterY

The lies and the mist are not they,but i

911 Similarities with the last battle.

Post by MisterY on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Hey guys, is it just me? or does the end battle, exactly look like 911, with the two Triangle Heads represent eleven, and maria represents 9, or more like 6, thinkin about she is upside down, what do you guys think? am i weird? or am i maybe even crazy?(Just joking:p) when i think of it, this idea comes to my mind?

and another thing,..this is probally coincendence, hell, not probally, it is coincendence,.. <<< and thinking about this i have another one, coincendence too, take the alphabet with numbers, and get them in a circle, ok do this, then, take the X, the X is basically a combination of two, a couple, its a combination between eks(english) but the dutch version, dutch version is iks(dutch) ok, now you have to connect these 3 letters to X with a line so take I,K and S,and connect them with X, the numbers of the letters are even weird, becouse, X=24(Clock) I=9, K=11, S=19. also 911 in it, but you guys connect this, and see what comes out, you know what? structure of Pyramids Head.

To comfirn this clearly, i think, hell i know its coincendence, but a really funny one hahaha. check it out

Greetz.

Hey guys, is it just me? or does the end battle, exactly look like 911, with the two Triangle Heads represent eleven, and maria represents 9, or more like 6, thinkin about she is upside down, what do you guys think? am i weird? or am i maybe even crazy?(Just joking:p) when i think of it, this idea comes to my mind?

and another thing,..this is probally coincendence, hell, not probally, it is coincendence,.. <<< and thinking about this i have another one, coincendence too, take the alphabet with numbers, and get them in a circle, ok do this, then, take the X, the X is basically a combination of two, a couple, its a combination between e-ks(english) but the dutch version, dutch version is i-ks(dutch) ok, now you have to connect these 3 letters to X with a line so take I,K and S,and connect them with X, the numbers of the letters are even weird, becouse, X=24(Clock) I=9, K=11, S=19. also 911 in it, but you guys connect this, and see what comes out, you know what? structure of Pyramids Head.

To comfirn this clearly, i think, hell i know its coincendence, but a really funny one hahaha. check it out

Greetz.
MisterY wrote:

and another thing,..this is probally coincendence, hell, not probally, it is coincendence,.. <<< and thinking about this i have another one, coincendence too, take the alphabet with numbers, and get them in a circle, ok do this, then, take the X, the X is basically a combination of two, a couple, its a combination between e-ks(english) but you must take the dutch version, dutch version is i-ks(dutch) ok, now you have to connect these 3 letters to X with a line so take I,K and S,and connect them with X, the numbers of the letters are even weird, becouse, X=24(Clock) I=9, K=11, S=19. also 911 in it, but you guys connect this, and see what comes out, you know what? structure of Pyramids Head.

Also this: Ik's means Me's in dutch. ik=me so ik's would be me's, but its not a(Offical) word. so the line should go like this.. memo of sh2, the liest and the mist are not they but iks:P Joking ofcourse, but it follows up just nicely dont you think?

And last of all, Remember what X is... its 5 points, represents the 5 elements. or a cross. wich is no bullshit
look it up on wikipedia if you dont believe me.

Greetz.
Demon Slayer

creativeguy

Post by creativeguy on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Illuminati Confirmed.

Kurosawa

Post by Kurosawa on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:50 pm

The whole game series shares some similarities with almost all of your posts, both filled with cryptic messages.

MisterY

The lies and the mist are not they,but i

Post by MisterY on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:55 am

2 deep!
Demon Slayer

Spiritis

Post by Spiritis on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:22 pm

You have the right idea, but like many other people who find a little truth, you go overboard wirh it and pretty much make a mockery of it.

Anyway, thatd be interesting if ph, the executer, is supposed to represent illuminati, considering illuminati has been around for hundreds of years. By didnt they explain his design in the silent hill 2 documentary?

Return to Silent Hill 2