Pazuzu

Hyper Blaster Question

Post by Pazuzu on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:34 pm

I know an alternate way to obtain the Hyper Blaster without the UFO ending is to plug a Konami Justifier light gun accessory into the additional PS port and you'll get it in your inventory immediately. Question is, does it have the green beam upgrade or no? I'm trying to get the green beam upgrade and it's definitely a test of patience trying to get the requirements for the 10-star ranking to get the upgrade, between beating it in under 90 minutes, trying not to miss too many gunshots, killing the required number of monsters both by shooting and fighting, etc. and I'm not sure if I'll have either the time or patience to keep on going over and over to get the upgrade. If I can get the green beam right away with the Justifier I just might opt for that, with real-life to tend to when I'm not on my free time I can't keep attempting to get the 10-star ranking. Thanks in advance.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Hyper Blaster Question

Post by PinentidHead on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 pm

It seams a typical question for gamefaqs:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/198641-silent-hill/faqs

There is two 10-stars guides in the "in-depth" list. People of this community is more interested in how does it feel to let Cybil die instead of getting more stars in the ending...

Pazuzu

Hyper Blaster Question

Post by Pazuzu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm

I meant if with the Justifier accessory if you can still access the green beam-powered Hyper Blaster without the need for the 10-star ranking, which is very hard and time-consuming to get.

Return to Silent Hill