Anders

Do not approach.

Silent Hill "PAL demo 2" SLED-02186

Post by Anders on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:41 pm

The second PAL demo (as in, a later demo than the one which came with Metal Gear Solid) appeared on multiple demo compilations such as various regional releases of The Best Horror Game Demos Ever and a few others, and you can find some of those online. It was also released on a standalone disc that I believe is not available online. It looks like this (and you can see links to all other discs which contain the same SH1 demo):
http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrelease ... -aus-demo1

It's just the same demo as those compilations, but here's the standalone version anyway. Please reupload to as many mirrors as you want.

https://mega.nz/#!nQdE0Kgb!koSUWM-UL6rD ... X4tyrVM7OY

Silent Wanderer

Children of the Korn

Post by Silent Wanderer on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:25 am

Thanks for this! No hurt in having this around too, I guess.

And for putting together the info on all those releases. I think only the "Playstation Zone CD Vol. 10" can be found out of that particular bunch (well, and this one now).

F'sghost

Post by F'sghost on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:58 pm

I've got the real "finished" pal (no Cybil at the Antiquary). It's hit or miss whether it will load or not, but if it DOES, then you get the alternate camera angles, the steel pipe near the sewers entrance near the school, the stalkers are still brown and baby-like, but I bet y'all found it already. Me, I've got as an actual purchase, thinking it was the whole game. Damn I felt ripped off. Well...what do you know?

I don't cling to it as one of the most precious items I've ever had at all. Such is life..

Anders

Do not approach.

Post by Anders on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:33 am

Whut? Do you have pictures of this disc?

Giromancy

Post by Giromancy on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:52 pm

F'sghost wrote:I've got the real "finished" pal (no Cybil at the Antiquary). It's hit or miss whether it will load or not, but if it DOES, then you get the alternate camera angles, the steel pipe near the sewers entrance near the school, the stalkers are still brown and baby-like, but I bet y'all found it already. Me, I've got as an actual purchase, thinking it was the whole game. Damn I felt ripped off. Well...what do you know?

I don't cling to it as one of the most precious items I've ever had at all. Such is life..

No Cybil in the Antique shop?
Pipe near the sewer entrance?
Brown stalkers with baby appearance? You mean the mumblers right? (Brown little bears with claws)

??? Are you sure that is a PAL version and not a NTSC one?

If this is true, then you have a weird SH version.
I'd love to see some recording of this version..

Thanks Anders for this version, i already have it, i found it in a Russian forum a few years ago. But i appreciate that you share this with the Community.
==================================
Image Image Image

Anders

Do not approach.

Post by Anders on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Oh, I thought the stand-alone hadn't been uploaded before for some reason. Doing some searching, I see it was many, many years ago. This is useless, then :)

Giromancy

Post by Giromancy on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:15 pm

No, why is useless? surely many people find it useful.

This is the page were i got it if you want to know, it was uploaded in 2008, then updated with
a new link in 2014 in mega.nz:
http://psxplanet.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=3543

Anyway, i downloaded your version because i prefer .BIN/.CUE format instead of IMG/CCD/SUB
Image Image Image

Anders

Do not approach.

Post by Anders on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Yeah, that's the page I just found.

I'm sure that the few people who really care have already searched for and have this, so not much point uploading it again. But if you prefer the format, then good. :)

Return to Silent Hill