BrYaN55

Trade Demo Differences and download link

Post by BrYaN55 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:21 pm

A few years ago, I was trying to get my hands on the famous Trade Demo for the game. You see it popup on eBay once in a blue moon. The last one was about two years ago. I did bet on it what I thought was a crazy amount, but ended up being the second highest bidder.

I tried desperately to find it on the Internet but to no avail. Then one day, I got lucky. A guy on my Facebook page (a french video game collectors page) had a bunch of demos for sale for 75$ While everyone was complaining that it was too much for OPM demos, since I'm interested in demos and beta stuff, I took the time to check the picture carefully. I spotted a Trade Demo in the lot, and with closer inspection (I had to zoom the picture), I saw that it was Silent Hill! I couldn't believe my eyes! I was SUPER nervous, paid rapidly, and crossed my fingers the guy wouldn't change his mind. He took a few days to ship, but one day, the demo came in.

For the past two days, I played the demo side by side with the final version, and noted the differences I spotted. Here's what I found, even though I'm sure I missed a few things.

The Old Silent Hill map is missing some information.

The texture on the grey pipe is less detailed in the demo, look like they corrected it just before the final build.

There's a dog in the alley when you go back to check for Cheryl.

It says «Buffalo» on the crashed police car with the «Key of Lion» in its trunk. I think you can also see that detail in some other demos. The police cars in front of the police station are normal.

This is quite unique I think. In the Trade Demo, when you try to venture too far on the map, for example, if you try to go to the Gordon House BEFORE finishing the school level, you are assaulted by a bunch of Air Screamers, with some that are more resistant. I still have to double check this, as I am not 100% sure if this happend by venturing too far, or if it'd just happend anyway.

The teachers names are different, screw the Sonic Youth reference? Or maybe it is a reference to something else?

In the Library Reserve room, you'll find a Health drink instead of a First aid kit.

The key lands farther from the drain.

Before visiting the Church, I decided to explore the town a little and go to the drawbridge to collect some items. Then again, I was attacked by a bunch of Air Screamers, with some that were stronger. Again, I think maybe this is because I tried to go too far on the map that I needed to at this point.

Same thing happened here, instead of going directly to the police station or the hospital, I decided to go to the Antique Shop, then was attacked again.

Tables are on both sides of the street (Koontz & Simmons) at Sun Cafe in the Trade Demo. I don't know why they removed them as they gave more details and life to the place.

There is an extra space behind the stairs in front of the hospital. But you can't go in because of an invisible wall. That extra space is not in the "other world" (see here).

On the 3rd floor of the Alchemilla Hospital, you can see that there are two "Store Room". It was later corrected to "Storage Room".

No Health drink in the kitchen in the Trade Demo.

In the cutscene before the Floatstinger boss, you can see Harry doing a 360° before he finally sees the boss.

Slighty different item placement in the sewers. I think they changed the Handgun bullet position because you could see it through the wall.

This one is pretty cool. In the Trade Demo, the conversation between Harry and Kaufmann is fully voiced. I checked with the PAL and Japanese version, and in both, the last lines are subbed, not voiced by Harry.

When you go back on those steps, the camera angle is kind of confusing in the Trade Demo, and was corrected for a better angle later.

Where the Mumblers make their entry in the US version, nothing happens in the Trade Demo. You do meet some Mumblers later on though.

When Lisa dies, and you get back in control of Harry, he is looking away from the door. In the final version, he's facing the door, probably to imply that he dind't abandon Lisa completely, that you should go back to check on her.

If you return in the room with the Key of Ophiel stuck in the faucet, you'll be attacked by a bunch of nurses, but in the Trade Demo, there is nothing.

Small mistake in the Bird Cage Key description. «Bird cage with engraved handle».

When looking at the little girl's dress in Alessa chamber, Harry doesn't say «Six, maybe seven... Must be a kid about that age» in the Trade Demo. He just says «A girl's clothing hangs on the wall.» and that's all.

In the good ending, there is more flames, and the blue light is nowhere to be seen.

The Trade Demo seemed more generous in the ranking system, and only have 203 items instead of 204?

And finally, even though it will probably devaluate the item, I decided to share it with the community. I saw many people requesting the Trade Demo, and I can't believe it is not yet available on the web. I had my fun with it, and now it's time for other devoted fans to take a look at it and maybe find some good stuff that I missed. I saw some incredible work done by some of you (using hack, or walk through walls code), so a great resource like that should be available for everyone to take a look at.

Download link:

http://www.quebecgamers.com/Silent_Hill ... -80707.rar

Silent Wanderer

Children of the Korn

Post by Silent Wanderer on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Oh, wow, thank you so much for the gesture! I think you'll be deified. :D

In the other thread, I was still kinda confused about which Demo you were referring to. I realised a bit later you were asking if what you'd found was there in the commercial or other common demo versions and having the rare demo as reference (and confused it with the OPM one for a bit). Sorry, I shouldn't have posted without having something to eat or drink first. :lol:

I did some digging and saw some of the differences were pointed out before, but that was through comparisons with guides and magazine pictures.

There's this really old thread I remembered where Anders who's the owner of crimson-ceremony.net posted some stuff:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=135

http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrelease ... -usa-demo1

I think he's had it for years but didn't want to share it. (Collector's exclusivity and all)

Just go through his posts.

http://web.archive.org/web/201501140921 ... ilenthill/

And here:
viewtopic.php?f=3334&t=436227&p=7649692

He'd said it's prettty much the same.

Another one:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=436513&p=7651785#p7651785

Giromancy had also made numerous threads asking for it, it seems. Example:
http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/req ... 707.45761/

Damn, this demo stuff is confusing.

(If I've missed something again, I think I should consider lobotomy, lol)

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Post by nur_ein_tier on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Cool! I haven't checked it out yet (did download though) and I put a link to this thread in the stickied "SH1 links directory" thread.
ImageImage

BrYaN55

Post by BrYaN55 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Thank you for your comment Silent Wanderer, very nice! And maybe I am the one to blame, my english is not perfect :) I can read english perfectly, but I'm not that confident when I write :D

I saw all the threads you posted, read through most of them a while ago actually :D Those threads are the reason why I registered here to share the demo with you guys. I couldn't believe that it was not yet an available resource to work with.

I am a collector myself, and while I understand and respect the "collector's exclusivity" thing, I believe that stuff like prototypes, beta, and even rare demos of beloved and influencial games should belong to the community, not just one individual to satisfy his greed. If more people can access the game, the more stuff we are likely to discover, and that is more important than anything.

Well anyway, I can't wait to see what people are gonna find on that Trade Demo. I'll be sure to check here once in a while :)

PaulSilentin

Post by PaulSilentin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:31 am

BrYaN55 wrote:I decided to share it with the community. I saw many people requesting the Trade Demo, and I can't believe it is not yet available on the web. I had my fun with it, and now it's time for other devoted fans to take a look at it and maybe find some good stuff that I missed. I saw some incredible work done by some of you (using hack, or walk through walls code), so a great resource like that should be available for everyone to take a look at.
Download link:
Oh, right now you've just made a significant contribution to the SH modding community! I'm personally extremely grateful to you for that. I saw this build was somewhere around the market from ~2006-2009+. Thank you. :)
Last edited by PaulSilentin on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:03 pm.

Zorkiy

Post by Zorkiy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 am

Thank you for sharing this with the public, Bryan. :)

Anders

Do not approach.

Post by Anders on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:40 am

Silent Wanderer wrote:Damn, this demo stuff is confusing.

Not really that confusing. All non-prototype (or beta or whatever you call it) demos of SH1 are well documented (in terms of where they came from and which disc contain which demo).
The different demos are:
- Japan demo SLPM 80363
- US trade demo SLUS-80707
- US retail demo SLUS-90050
- PAL 1st demo (MGS) SLED-01735
- PAL 2nd demo (magazines) SLED-02186
...all of which you can see here: http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrelease ... /index.php
...and finally
- US OPM#16 demo SCUS 94278
which you can see here: http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrelease ... -usa-opm16

In addition, the PAL 2nd demo came on a lot of other discs, all (known) which are shown here:
http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/shdemo/ps1.php (all PAL discs with playable code contain the 2nd PAL demo, the other PAL discs contain only trailers)
(Notice that most of them are the same demo just with different cover or disc printing. Anyway, you only need to get any which one of the discs that holds the 2nd PAL demo, and you have it...)

Silent Wanderer wrote:I think he's had it for years but didn't want to share it. (Collector's exclusivity and all)

It has nothing to do with that. I don't care about having exclusivity, and I don't care about the value of my items. Once I have it, I have it, and the value is irrelevant, because I will never sell. :) I am happy to see that somebody shared this and now everybody can try it. :)

The reasons I *usually* don't share things, are several. (None of these reasons apply directly to anyone here, I am talking in general after having been in online gaming communities for more than ten years. Of course I realize that all these things do not apply to everybody, but a few rotten apples.. and so on.)

1. I am tired of people expecting to get things for free all the time, without any effort. So many times people say "if I had it, I would share it". But you DON'T have it, because you didn't work several days to make money and put priority into spending $50, $500, or $5000 on a stupid game. You spent it on booze and hoes. So even if I don't care so much about the money once I have obtained something, it's annoying to see people show so little respect. It is my opinion that if you want something, you should put in an effort and money and obtain it yourself. If not, you don't need it enough. (I realize that this is one of the items that is not so easy to get, though...)
It also goes the other way. Sometimes people beg you to share a common demo that they can just go to eBay and search for for a few weeks, and then buy for $3 + shipping. How ridiculous is that? Why should I spend 15+ minutes to rip and share something with you if you don't even care enough about the product to spend $5? If I am going to share something, it should at least be worthwhile.

2. I genuinely 100% f*****g HATE ripping and uploading stuff. It's just so insanely boring. Occasionally I make promises to do it for somebody, then two years later they get it. I just. don't. want. to. It fills me with dread to think about starting to rip a disc. This is actually the main reason I'm not doing this more often. I sometimes think I should create an archive (website with downloads) of all kinds of good stuff, but... where to start.. Just too crazy much to do, too many gigabytes to move... In addition to what I'm already doing.

3. With my websites, I see it as my goal to find and document what is out there. I have spent thousands and thousands of hours to do this, for 15 years in some cases, 11 years in the case of the Silent Hill site. Then other people can learn what exists, decide what they want, and search for it themselves. That's collecting! The search! Not just go online and hit download. That's how I collect anyway. It's always about obtaining the physical item, otherwise I don't give a damn. I cannot force people to see things my way, but others cannot force me to see it their way, either. I realize that some items are near impossible to get, and occasionally.. once in a while.. I share something.. other times, you have to find it yourself, even if the odds are against you. Sorry.

There was a time when I shared several things, Silent Hill and others, some anonymously, some really good (and expensive) things, some normal, boring things. But due to the above, at some point I decided to stop and just say no to everybody, to make it easier for myself. So please don't just write it off as "he just wants it for himself".

Sorry for the rant. I could have spent all that time to share something, but.. this is more fun. :)

Silent Wanderer

Children of the Korn

Post by Silent Wanderer on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 am

@ Anders

OK, thank you for the clarification and sorry if it seemed like I assume things and/or characterize. I was just speculating; didn't mean to "color" it in some specific way. And maybe I should've said "confusing for me".

It's been years since I last played it and I barely remember most stuff but I'll just drop some things I noticed here. Just want to say that I messed with the graphics settings quite a bit and I also used a widescreen hack, so those could've messed some things up and made the graphics buggy. The differences are also quite noticeable, mostly in colors and smoothing, when using some plug-ins. Also, tried to use cheats to avoid worrying about the monsters and just look around but I either don't do it right or they don't work with this demo.

I do have an old PS1 sitting around but it has some issues with the power supply and it's ...delicate. :mrgreen: Probably the only true way of experiencing it though.

And I think I played it at like 200 FPS. :lol: I could also almost see the graphics loading before me out of nothing due to the speed.

The texture scaling can also make some stuff very visible... I could clearly see the Portishead posters at the cafe, the crying lady portrait behind the bar, the "Pet Sematary" posters on the walls...

Buggy rendering (probably the emulation's fault):

Loading screen that flashes quickly after pressing START:

Loading screen that flashes quickly after pressing START 2:

Loading screen that flashes quickly after pressing START 3:

2 + 3 happen at the same time. It moves from 2 (up) to 3 (down).

Loading screen that flashes before the Cheryl chase scene:

Loading screen that flashes before the Cybil cafe scene:

These three occur consecutively.

"On/Off" texts missing from the radio:

Graphics blocks on the floor:

Do you reload at the commercial versions? I noticed that I could just shoot constantly wthout reloading... Expect if the animation was so fast that I didn't notice it, hahaha. (Yeah, I don't even remember that)

I'm probably not the best person to be doing this. Ideally, I should make a dummy local post and sort out the random crap. Just dropped some stuff from the first 30 mins or so. But I like that I look at it with totally new eyes. I see things very differently. Wow, that feeling of creepiness and almost trembling is still unsurpassed for me. I have a genuinely unique physical reaction to this game.
Last edited by Silent Wanderer on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:51 am.

Anders

Do not approach.

Post by Anders on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:17 am

Silent Wanderer,
No worries, I didn't take it badly, I just wanted to share my thoughts

PaulSilentin

Post by PaulSilentin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Anders wrote:I am tired of people expecting to get things for free all the time, without any effort. So many times people say "if I had it, I would share it". But you DON'T have it, because you didn't work several days to make money and put priority into spending $50, $500, or $5000 on a stupid game.

There was a time when I shared several things, Silent Hill and others, some anonymously, some really good (and expensive) things, some normal, boring things. But due to the above, at some point I decided to stop and just say no to everybody, to make it easier for myself.
So, basically you're released something sometime and a bunch of hysterical school kids were opposed to you? Well, obviously this is the internet, and a big part of users aren't grateful regardless of the fact that you do. Those angry little generators of trash posts has insulted you for a good deed and you have decided to ignore any contacts with the whole community worldwide, because they do not deserve it? That happens very often with many people, who works with community, many good projects were closed due angry troll reaction.

But there is invite only forums for example, where random people are rare, so it's pretty safe from trolls (forums pages read only for non registered users and there is no registration/free registration/registration with free email are forbidden). Many people begging/force you to release something in the private messages and you are tired of this? It's simple to fix, uncheck "users can send me PM" and disable your public e-mail address. If it helps you to stay in good mood and will motivate you for new releases. Some forums have "public private message" function. So, you'll be free from annoying requests and notifications.

About money. There is several ways to buy valuable stuff. Lucky man may buy this demos for 3-5$ on yard sale from old man, that doesn't know what he is selling (or while being in japan, old ps1 demo disk seems like trash for them). And somebody may spend a lot of money to buy it from another collector with insane price because of hype around it. If you spent a big amount of money, there is known solution. Public fundraiser on assemblergames forums, you can set the price by yourself. Rules:
Anders wrote:I sometimes think I should create an archive (website with downloads) of all kinds of good stuff, but... where to start.. Just too crazy much to do, too many gigabytes to move... In addition to what I'm already doing.
Well, things aren't that hard if you live in the big city and have gigabit ethernet connection. Try to look on "Prototopia project" from assemblergames for example. Author of that project now like a legend in community and he gets his respect.
Anders wrote:With my websites, I see it as my goal to find and document what is out there. I have spent thousands and thousands of hours to do this, for 15 years in some cases, 11 years in the case of the Silent Hill site. Then other people can learn what exists, decide what they want, and search for it themselves.
So, you has created more websites, besides crimson-ceremony.net? Thank you for works, but where is screenshots (correct me if i'm wrong)? I guess "It's just so insanely boring" to upload a single screenshot from PC emulator or tv tuner. In my opinion - screenshot are important as much as other info.
Anders wrote:It's always about obtaining the physical item, otherwise I don't give a damn.
Only if this item is available more than ~1-3+ originals. If we are talking about typical demo discs, that has been published in big amount of units, then you're completely right.
---
Feel free to ignore my message, don't reply if you doesn't want to. My opinion isn't the only true one. It is only my thoughts too. I don't have the right to indicate to you what to do and what not. And i'm not trying to offend you in. I'm grateful for your researches and similar stuff.

Anders

Do not approach.

Post by Anders on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:56 pm

PaulSilentin wrote:So, basically you're released something sometime and a bunch of hysterical school kids were opposed to you? ...... etc ......

No, you can't cut out some of my post the way you quoted, and just connect those two paragraphs. The reason I don't do it too much is a combination of all three points, mostly #2, time.
I am not butthurt, I have not been trolled. 99.9999% of the annoying reactions I have seen to people sharing or not sharing have not been towards me, just things I've observed throughout the years. This contributes to my ideas that collectors should enjoy the hobby of collecting instead of demanding things, but - I repeat - is just a part of the overall reason.

As I said (poorly), money is not a factor in whether I make something available or not. My comment was directed at people who demand things to be released for free in general. Of course, that's only some people, but annoying to see anyway. But again, just a really small part of the reason. 90% is due to #2 in my previous post.

PaulSilentin wrote:Well, things aren't that hard if you live in the big city and have gigabit ethernet connection. Try to look on "Prototopia project" from assemblergames for example. Author of that project now like a legend in community and he gets his respect.

Well, I don't! I have really crap Internet. In my area, only the slowest type of broadband (copper lines) was available. It is now possible to pay another company to put in fiberoptics, and pay more than twice as much every month, but... I don't need it. I never download or stream. I buy CDs, physical games, and Blu-rays (including TV series) for all my entertainment needs. So I do not want to invest in high-speed Internet for this cause.

Upload speed isn't the big issue anyway. I hate all the work related to ripping and uploading. I'm sorry, but I am spending so much time on the computer (well, less lately, good for me!), and I really don't want to spend time on this. I am sure if I asked you to scan 500 items for my website, you would look at that task with everything but joy and excitement.

Because I am a collector of physical items, I think all work related to making things available for download is incredibly boring, because I have never been into it (I never downloaded anything, not even Resident Evil 1.5, because I will play it when I get an original disc (yep!)). Similarly, you may not be so interested in physical items, so scanning discs may not be so interesting to you...

PaulSilentin wrote:So, you has created more websites, besides crimson-ceremony.net? Thank you for works, but where is screenshots (correct me if i'm wrong)? I guess "It's just so insanely boring" to upload a single screenshot from PC emulator or tv tuner. In my opinion - screenshot are important as much as other info.

Depends on what you mean. Some people think crimson-ceremony = Lost Releases. Crimson-ceremony.net is just a hub to my sites, about rare Nirvana records, survival horror games, and PS1 PAL demos (and a tiny site for Tomb Raider promos). All you see there on the root page is all I made. By documenting I meant simply showing the actual covers and discs, not screenshots.

But you know, I've thought about it. Imagine having screenshots for every item on Lost Releases. Not 100 for each showing every detail, but just a few which makes it possible to make a quick comparison. It would make Lost Releases into a much better resource, obviously. But it would take so much time... There are almost 2000 items covered on Lost Releases!

Some people who run collectors websites or blogs cover just a few items every now and then. They have time to sit down, play through, show screens and videos, and write a review or give other information. If I did that, LR would be a fraction of its size. The task that I have given myself is to document as many items as possible and organize so I get an overview of what exists. That's my main goal. Details about contents is less important due to amount of time. It's up to people who want to learn more to use my website as a guide to which items they can search for. It was always meant for collectors of physical discs, because that's what I am.

PS. I've never loaded a game on an emulator (except RE1GBC, because I don't like handheld gaming (how I ever managed to play through RE Gaiden oon GBC back in the days I will never know)), I want to play games on the actual hardware, and least of all on PC. I'd actually like a way to capture screens from PS1 and PS2, feel free to buy me!

PaulSilentin wrote:Only if this item is available more than ~1-3+ originals. If we are talking about typical demo discs, that has been published in big amount of units, then you're completely right.

I know, some items are just impossible to find... But I found it, right? I've looked for some discs for over ten years. Some I've found, some I haven't. It's all part of the game to me.

Think about it like this. I buy even TV series on Blu-ray. No Netflix or similar here. Also CDs. And I will play Resident Evil 1.5 when I get an original disc. This is my mindset, and my interests. I am not so interested in making things available online, because I do not download things myself. It's just the way my hobby works for me! At the same time I do wish I could be more informative about my items, but time...

Roden

Post by Roden on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanks, Bryan! This is a superb addition to the SH1 family. I don't have much time but I gave it a quick spin to see if I could spot anything different (I analysed the demos before). It's of course a build quite near the end of development, but not the build we saw with different pipe location/puzzle solutions etc. I imagine a lot of the changes made were just the result of a long list of feedback from playtesters trained to look out for certain things.

I loved the dog in the alley, I wonder why they removed that part? Atmosphere? Difficulty? It was interesting to experience that. I also noticed you can load saved games from the retail version. When I loaded a "Director's" save (hospital otherworld) a new zombie doctor enemy appeared in the hallway outside the room - I checked it in retail and he wasn't there. So either the enemy count/spawns have changed or the save file is slightly incompatible with this version (I unfortunately don't remember if I killed him before in retail or not).

Another thing is that you can't swap the discs between retail while playing :P So there must be quite a lot of changes. Disc swapping works sometimes for awhile, but crashes upon firing a weapon. Anyways, I'm sure others will take a more detailed look. I suggest starting in areas not featured in the demo, as this build is obviously newer than the demos.

Silent Wanderer wrote:Wow, that feeling of creepiness and almost trembling is still unsurpassed for me. I have a genuinely unique physical reaction to this game.

For me, the demos & betas are scarier than the final game because they're rougher around the edges, and that's what the texture/feel of SH1 basically is.. low visibility, awkward camera angles and all that jazz are "worse" in the demos..

BrYaN55

Post by BrYaN55 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:36 pm

@Roden

There are a few things I noticed gameplay-wise:

-Is it just me or Harry is slower than usual with the shotgun? That was particulary annoying against the Air Screamers.

-There seems to be a little bit more enemies in the Trade Demo and a few less health items (1 or 2).

-Bullet Adjust is maxed out at x5, not x6 like in the final version.

-And yes, you can use your original save files with the Trade Demo, that is very cool and helpful. You could actually load an old save and start right away with the Hyperblaster and the first person view.

And I agree, betas and demos are scarier cause you're not expecting some of the stuff. I remember being pretty scared while playing a Resident Evil beta when I saw Jill standing right in front of the stairs like a zombie with the sinister music playing in the background. She's just a placeholder to block the way, but damn that was weird.

Or in Rule of Rose, if you use a cheat to get some items beforehand, you can go to some places you're not supposed to go yet. When I saw Amanda frozen in the hallway, it freaked me out!

Roden

Post by Roden on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 am

Interesting gameplay changes if they're true! I didn't try the shotgun yet. I did notice that the game doesn't display any tips when you die. It would seem a lot of changes were made to make the game easier, probably making this the most difficult version of the full game currently available :P

Giromancy

Post by Giromancy on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Wow, thank you so much @BrYaN55 for share this with the community, not many people spend money on something and then share with others, so i really appreciate that gesture!. I was looking for this trade demo for a long time without succes, im glad that is finally released for the public, im going to make a deep analysis to find more differences with the retail version, but i think you made a wonderfull job doing that, so is going to be hard to find something else :P
Thanks again!
==================================
Image Image Image
==================================

dpaint

Unity dev

Post by dpaint on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Thanks for sharing @BrYaN55, really cool stuff.
Does anybody know how many of these Trade Demo discs were pressed, was it a regional thing or just the one batch?

Johnny_Doe

Post by Johnny_Doe on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Thank you, BrYaN55, for sharing this demo, I really appreciate it. This is very generous of you and I'm sure this community will never forget it.

codaMaestoso

Post by codaMaestoso on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Fucking amazing, after all these years. Thank you for actually sharing it, instead of just bragging and showing off.

Cybil Bennett

Post by Cybil Bennett on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:32 pm

How The Heck is this a Demo? You just finish the entire game!
WTH?

And thanks for taking the time to show, and tell us all the differences in the game.

Return to Silent Hill