PaulSilentin

Member

User avatar

Posts: 154

Joined: May 01, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by PaulSilentin on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 am

PaulSilentin wrote:i will post more info later with large screens

here:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Giromancy wrote:
PaulSilentin wrote:also our SH characters list were updated, only 7-8 unknown models is left to discover for whole picture

I'm still trying to figure it out the other textures on your list.)

okay, here all what we have now - in the archive "SHcharaList[WIP].zip" our work are merger together to decrypt all models and textures. PNG as texture with multiple palettes plus "SH_chara_list_WIP.txt" file is extended list of models with all updates for now (open this txt only with Notepad++ free tool, then use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to zoom in and out)

Download SHcharaList[WIP].zip: https://www.mediafire.com/?3gakhbctxm0h155

Here is what models is still as unknown or weird:
REVEAL SPOILER
MKY ILM&TIM files
Image

BTFY ILM&TIM files
Image

BIG ILM&TIM files
Image

EI ILM file + my placeholder texture
Image

MAN ILM file + my placeholder texture
Image


Giromancy wrote:You're welcome ;). It´s simple, just copy and paste the different palletes (layers) to Photoshop, for example, the texture of Harry (HERO.ILM) you have ¨15¨ Palletes, each one with a different color, red for Hammer, brown for his jacket, blue for handgun etc. when you have all the palletes separate in each layer in Photoshop, just cut the wrong colors in each layer and then merge all the layers to have a full color texture and that´s it.


Hm, i know this CLUT switch in the tim2view r86 tool, but i wasn't sure, that this is actually multi-palette and it is correct, not distorted as i was thinking. I can't find some CLUTs for some textures. I mean i can't understand what color is correct for one or another part of the texture. Looks like we need just guessing sometimes...

Giromancy wrote:Sorry for my Engrish, i hope you have understood. Here, you have an example:

That's okay anyway, because English is not my native language too. So, as long as you have logic in your suggestions - i will understand. Also, can i post your example in modding FAQ? This is useful, thanks again.

Giromancy wrote:;) Use it without problem, if you need the savegames for NTSC version just tell me.

Will be cool to have NTSC-J version save files.

Giromancy wrote:It is possible to change the scripts for the Larval Stalker and make it able to kill him? and able to attack Harry, also changing the coordinates we can put it everywhere you want right? in the School courtyard like in the E3 trailer, If that´s possible, that would open a lot of doors to make a really good BETA mod.

I can replace demon child with little child as enemy, but model will be extremely distorted because of different animation conflict. Enemy coordinates and placement stuff is still encrypted for me, so i still can't understand the structure right now and i can't edit/change them (coordinates). Maybe i will someday.

Roden wrote:I wish we could access the hospital in OPM version, it must of been extremely beta-ish at that time..

Nope. Hospital location here is like a uncompleted WIP stuff. Point is, there is no placement files for Hospital locations, but here is exist some models and textures from Hospital. In another words - hospital is not playable in demo, because spawn points not even exist, but we can use content transfer.

Giromancy wrote:Btw, you had to edit the textures positions to make it work right? Also the size of the faces in the beta textures are bigger.

I were doing replace of native model + native texture from OPM version to retail. Model is bigger then original itself together with texture! Also i did some corruption to model, to fit the retail size in bytes, so there is some glitch holes in the body of enemy.
Last edited by PaulSilentin on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 am.
 
 
 
 
 

Giromancy

Member

User avatar

Posts: 187

Joined: Aug 30, 2010

Location: Argentina

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by Giromancy on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:23 pm

PaulSilentin wrote:
PaulSilentin wrote:i will post more info later with large screens

here:

That purple nurse :mrgreen:

PaulSilentin wrote:okay, here all what we have now - in the archive "SHcharaList[WIP].zip" our work are merger together to decrypt all models and textures. PNG as texture with multiple palettes plus "SH_chara_list_WIP.txt" file is extended list of models with all updates for now (open this txt only with Notepad++ free tool, then use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to zoom in and out)

Download SHcharaList[WIP].zip: https://www.mediafire.com/?3gakhbctxm0h155

Here is what models is still as unknown or weird:

I guess that BD2.ilm is actually Night Flutter and LITL.ilm is other thing, i mean, LITL.ilm looks like it has a wing image there, but is not the same wing that Night Flutter has, check this capture took from the final game:

Image

Has the same texture in both sides of the wing. Also, the ¨BD¨ in the texture file name it must have something to do with BirD and the number 2 i guess it refers to Bird LEVEL 2 parasitized or something, so BIRD1=(AIR SCREAMER) BIRD2=(NIGHT FLUTTER). Checking the other textures...


PaulSilentin wrote:Hm, i know this CLUT switch in the tim2view r86 tool, but i wasn't sure, that this is actually multi-palette and it is correct, not distorted as i was thinking. I can't find some CLUTs for some textures. I mean i can't understand what color is correct for one or another part of the texture. Looks like we need just guessing sometimes...

Yeah, i know what you mean, it also happened to me, the characters textures are more easy to spot the right colors, but there are others textures that is about guessing like you said, but if you have some problems guessing the colors, you can always have a reference playing the game itself. An example, there´s a texture from the Hospital Lobby wich had a lot of different brown layers that i don´t know exactly wich brown palette is for the door layer, but if you play the game you can spot the right color.

Here you have all the characters textures fixed if you need:

REVEAL SPOILER
HARRY MASON
Image

DAHLIA GUILLESPIE
Image

ALESSA
Image

CHERYL (WITH ALESSA CLOTHES)
Image

LISA
Image

LISA DEAD
Image

DR. KAUFFMAN
Image

CYBIL
Image

CYBIL POSSESSED
Image

CHERYL
Image


Have you noticed that the textures of Cybil and Cheryl are different in the OPM demo? look:

REVEAL SPOILER
Image
Cheryl has a different face and type of hair.

Image
Cybil also has a different face and type of hair, and her Police badge is in a different position.



PaulSilentin wrote:Also, can i post your example in modding FAQ? This is useful, thanks again.

Sure no prob. ;)


PaulSilentin wrote:Will be cool to have NTSC-J version save files.

Well, i don´t have the NTSC-J save files, but i can make it if you really need it.


PaulSilentin wrote:I can replace demon child with little child as enemy, but model will be extremely distorted because of different animation conflict. Enemy coordinates and placement stuff is still encrypted for me, so i still can't understand the structure right now and i can't edit/change them (coordinates). Maybe i will someday.

I see, too bad, hope you can solve it.


PaulSilentin wrote:Nope. Hospital location here is like a uncompleted WIP stuff. Point is, there is no placement files for Hospital locations, but here is exist some models and textures from Hospital. In another words - hospital is not playable in demo, because spawn points not even exist, but we can use content transfer.

So you´re saying that there are some unfinished 3d models of hospital there but we cannot access because the game can´t find the spawn points values? A long time ago i found some unfinished rooms of the Hospital using the Walk Trhough walls cheat in the NTSC version. Here is a video i've made, There are some rooms that i never seen in the final version, like a beta lobby and other room that looks like bathroom stalls or something, also there are other rooms like the one with the giant table where you found the Key to the basement, looks to be the same but without textures:




Beta Lobby (?)
REVEAL SPOILER
Image

Image

Image


Bathroom Stalls (?)
REVEAL SPOILER
Image

Image


Morgue (?)
REVEAL SPOILER
Image

Image

Image


Beta Conference Room (?)
REVEAL SPOILER
Image

Image

Image


Room 1
REVEAL SPOILER
Image


Room 2
REVEAL SPOILER
Image

Image


Also, what are the .IPD names of the Hospital models in OPM demo?


PaulSilentin wrote:I were doing replace of native model + native texture from OPM version to retail. Model is bigger then original itself together with texture! Also i did some corruption to model, to fit the retail size in bytes, so there is some glitch holes in the body of enemy.

I see, lot of work here, congrats paul!.
==================================
Image Image Image
==================================
 
 
 
 
 

MartinBiohazard

Posts: 37

Joined: Aug 16, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by MartinBiohazard on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Wow! without words... great work Giromancy and PaulSilentin, I find very interesting to port data from OPM to the final version! I will try to do it myself! :D And if I can I will upload a video or a patch (or maybe I should leave that honor to you Paul? ;) ). Have you still in mind to make a patch with all this beta stuff imported?

Greetings!

EDIT (21-08-2014):

Here a small gift from me for all you Silent Hill Fans:

This are 3 patchs to restore some beta/censored enemies in your Silent Hill (SLES-01514) version!

Instructions:
Just apply the patch you wish with PPF-O-MATIC to your CD image of game (the image should be in .BIN format).

Patch 1.ppf apply the next changes:
Replace original CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, invisible version) with CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD4.ILM/CLD4.TIM (Mumbler) with CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses) with PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses, beta version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor) with PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor, beta version) from OPM Demo.

Patch 2.ppf apply the next changes:
Replace original CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, invisible version) with CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD4.ILM/CLD4.TIM (Mumbler) with CLD3.ILM/CLD3.TIM (Demon Child) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses) with PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses, beta version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor) with PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor, beta version) from OPM Demo.

Patch 3.ppf apply the next changes:
Replace original CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, invisible version) with CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child, invisible version) with CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD4.ILM/CLD4.TIM (Mumbler) with CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses) with PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses, beta version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor) with PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor, beta version) from OPM Demo.

Enjoy!

Credits:
HoRRoR/horror_x and CharlesM for his great SH extractors!
PaulSilentin for share very useful info about SH1 modding!
Giromancy for share very useful info and for his admirable dedication to SH1!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cxt6og4uscab897
Last edited by MartinBiohazard on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:22 pm.
 
 
 
 
 
 

PaulSilentin

Member

User avatar

Posts: 154

Joined: May 01, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by PaulSilentin on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:03 am

MartinBiohazard wrote:I will try to do it myself! :D And if I can I will upload a video or a patch (or maybe I should leave that honor to you Paul?
i'm always happy if someone will create their own mods, i wasn't thinking like "only i can do it", this is not like that (that's the reason why i've created modding faq). Also i need help, i will write to do list in near future.

MartinBiohazard wrote:This are 2 patchs to restore some beta/censored enemies in your Silent Hill (SLES-01514) version!

That's okay, cos i will do beta mode ONLY for Japanese original release of the game, that SLPM-86192 version, so will be nice, if someone will to adapt this content for USA and EUR versions. I will post early WIP version of beta mod within a few days.

MartinBiohazard wrote:Credits:
CharlesM for his great SH extractor!

Firstly extractor was complied by HoRRoR/horror_x, much later it was updated by CharlesM

---

Giromancy wrote:Here you have all the characters textures fixed if you need:

Thanks, as always!I really needed them in native color palette. Added to our catalog of models.

Giromancy wrote:Also, what are the .IPD names of the Hospital models in OPM demo?

To understand this, firstly we need to research whole Silent Hill directories structure, here it is:

REVEAL SPOILER
Code: Select all
1ST\
   font, logo
   .TIM, .VAB, .BIN

ANIM\
   animation, cut-scenes
   .ANM, DMS

BG\
   city props, models, textures
   .TIM, .PLM, .IPD

CHARA\
   characters, models, textures
   .TIM, ILM

ITEM\
   items, models, textures
   .TIM, .TMD

SND\
   track music/sounds/sfx
   .VAB, .KDT

TEST\
   developer placeholder?
   .TIM, .ILM, .CMP, .DMS, .IPD

TIM\
   renders
   .TIM

VIN\
   placement files of global maps?
   .BIN

XA\
   stream music/sfx/sounds
   .BIN

hex screen of SPRFA00.IPD
Image
493 IPD files in the BG\ of the JP SH retail version. I don't know what is this, but this is not model or texture - only this i can say about this type of file.

Giromancy wrote:So you´re saying that there are some unfinished 3d models of hospital there but we cannot access because the game can´t find the spawn points values? A long time ago i found some unfinished rooms of the Hospital using the Walk Trhough walls cheat in the NTSC version. Here is a video i've made

>game can´t find
They are just do not exist, hospital is not exist as playable territory where something can load and work somehow (but content from it can work in retail version via content transfer), look here:
Image
Also, nice work with explorer of unfinished rooms!

Giromancy wrote:Have you noticed that the textures of Cybil and Cheryl are different in the OPM demo?

Yep, i know their faces have a difference, i will replace them too if possible.
Last edited by PaulSilentin on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:03 pm.
 
 
 
 
 

Roden

Member

Posts: 89

Joined: Aug 26, 2013

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by Roden on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:38 am

PaulSilentin wrote:>game can´t find
They are just do not exist, hospital is not exist as playable territory where something can load and work somehow (but content from it can work in retail version via content transfer), look here:
Image
.

That image is interesting.. Do we know what the maps in the OPM demo (that aren't 1kb) correlate to? You should try swapping some around.. Could you also restore content to OPM from retail? Would it then possibly load some beta scripts or something? That would be awesome if the debug menu worked - you could jump to any room without crashing :lol:
 
 
 
 
 
 

PaulSilentin

Member

User avatar

Posts: 154

Joined: May 01, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by PaulSilentin on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Roden wrote:Could you also restore content to OPM from retail?

Nope. Because i can't replace something, that bigger than original file size in bytes. If only CharlesM or someone would made "SILENT/WKS.XE" archive rebuilder tool, that can make archive bigger. In that way i can rebuild whole ISO with bigger size. Also it can add unstable random freezes and glitches to the game.
---
i have noticed something interesting, look on this image:
looks like map version on the upper side - is some kind of hybrid of both maps, that placed on down side (one from retail, and one from OPM)
Image
 
 
 
 
 

MartinBiohazard

Posts: 37

Joined: Aug 16, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by MartinBiohazard on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 pm

PaulSilentin wrote:i'm always happy if someone will create their own mods, i wasn't thinking like "only i can do it", this is not like that (that's the reason why i've created modding faq). Also i need help, i will write to do list in near future.

Great, I will try to help in what I can. ;)

PaulSilentin wrote:Firstly extractor was complied by HoRRoR/horror_x, much later it was updated by CharlesM

Oh, sorry! I will fix that part in credits.
 
 
 
 
 
 

pionner

Posts: 8

Joined: Aug 14, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by pionner on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:18 pm

If only CharlesM or someone would made "SILENT/WKS.XE" archive rebuilder tool, that can make archive bigger.

I'm not familiar with PSX games modding- what kind of archives are we talking about?
If somebody would explain me what we need to do EXACTLY with these files, I can write program to do so.
 
 
 
 
 
 

MartinBiohazard

Posts: 37

Joined: Aug 16, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by MartinBiohazard on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

pionner wrote:
If only CharlesM or someone would made "SILENT/WKS.XE" archive rebuilder tool, that can make archive bigger.

I'm not familiar with PSX games modding- what kind of archives are we talking about?
If somebody would explain me what we need to do EXACTLY with these files, I can write program to do so.

What he means is: there is a tool to extract the files from the SILENT file, but there is not a tool to compile all the files back into a new SILENT file.
 
 
 
 
 
 

PaulSilentin

Member

User avatar

Posts: 154

Joined: May 01, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by PaulSilentin on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:15 am

pionner wrote:
If only CharlesM or someone would made "SILENT/WKS.XE" archive rebuilder tool, that can make archive bigger.

I'm not familiar with PSX games modding- what kind of archives are we talking about?
If somebody would explain me what we need to do EXACTLY with these files, I can write program to do so.


Here original source code by HoRRoR/horror_x (src folder):
https://www.mediafire.com/?6fayl1zm92edwzr

Here updated source code by CharlesM (main.cpp file inside):
http://cgfm2.emuviews.com/new/shx-010814.zip

i guess you will find all the technical information you need inside if you can understand this programming language.
 
 
 
 
 

pionner

Posts: 8

Joined: Aug 14, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by pionner on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 am

I'm sorry but it's too much for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 

MartinBiohazard

Posts: 37

Joined: Aug 16, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by MartinBiohazard on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Here another small gift from me for all you Silent Hill Fans:

This are 2 patchs to restore some beta/censored enemies in your Silent Hill v1.1 (SLUS-00707) version!

Instructions:
Just apply the patch you wish with PPF-O-MATIC to your CD image of game (the image should be in .BIN format).

Patch 1.ppf apply the next changes:
Replace original CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, invisible version) with CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child, invisible version) with CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD3.ILM/CLD3.TIM (Demon Child) with CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses) with PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses, beta version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor) with PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor, beta version) from OPM Demo.

Patch 2.ppf apply the next changes:
Replace original CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, invisible version) with CLD1.ILM/CLD1.TIM (Larval Stalker, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child, invisible version) with CLD2.ILM/CLD2.TIM (Orange Child, visible version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original CLD3.ILM/CLD3.TIM (Demon Child) with CLD4.ILM/CLD4.TIM (Mumbler).
Replace original PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses) with PRS.ILM/PRS.TIM (Puppet Nurses, beta version) from OPM Demo.
Replace original PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor) with PRSD.ILM/PRSD.TIM (Parasitized Doctor, beta version) from OPM Demo.

Enjoy!

Credits:
HoRRoR/horror_x and CharlesM for his great SH extractors!
PaulSilentin for share very useful info about SH1 modding!
Giromancy for share very useful info and for his admirable dedication to SH1!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r84u3a1f5dlsa2a

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

I also update Silent Hill (PAL) hacks, I add a third patch (Patch 3.ppf) with restored Orange Child for Nowhere, screenshots:

Example 1:
Orange Child (invisible version):
Image
Orange Child (visible version):
Image

Example 2:
Orange Child (invisible version):
Image
Orange Child (visible version):
Image

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cxt6og4uscab897

Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 

crewsjp8

User avatar

Posts: 47

Joined: May 02, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by crewsjp8 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:04 am

This is amazing work, something I never thought i'd see. I'm planning on scripting a program similar to, "Crash Edit". This: Image
But it seems that it would be a lot harder to do with the silent hill engine. But anyway, do you think you could provide a link for the, "SLUS/SLES", versions you said were required for the patch, or just give me an already patched one? Because I can't find one that is in .BIN format on the internet. I have a [SLES-01514] version, but it's in .ECM format, and it runs with a .CUE file, but I have no idea how to open those, or extract main files from it so I can convert it to .BIN format.
Anyway, nice work, keep it up. :mrgreen:
 
 
 
 
 
 

MartinBiohazard

Posts: 37

Joined: Aug 16, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by MartinBiohazard on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 am

crewsjp8 wrote:But anyway, do you think you could provide a link for the, "SLUS/SLES", versions you said were required for the patch, or just give me an already patched one?

You can find both here:
http://nitroroms.com

Is the best page to download PSX ISOS, since all of them are re-dumps/perfect-dumps of games. ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 

crewsjp8

User avatar

Posts: 47

Joined: May 02, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by crewsjp8 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 pm

MartinBiohazard wrote:
crewsjp8 wrote:But anyway, do you think you could provide a link for the, "SLUS/SLES", versions you said were required for the patch, or just give me an already patched one?

You can find both here:
http://nitroroms.com

Is the best page to download PSX ISOS, since all of them are re-dumps/perfect-dumps of games. ;)


Thanks man, I found one.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Giromancy

Member

User avatar

Posts: 187

Joined: Aug 30, 2010

Location: Argentina

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by Giromancy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 am



Thanks to all of you guys to make this mod possible, and now we have to wait to the NTSC/J patch from PaulSilentin to complete the three versions!.
==================================
Image Image Image
==================================
 
 
 
 
 

PaulSilentin

Member

User avatar

Posts: 154

Joined: May 01, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by PaulSilentin on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Giromancy wrote:NTSC/J patch from PaulSilentin to complete the three versions!.

Seems like my release will be delayed for some time. MartinBiohazard was absolutely right about dummy bytes in extracted files, so i need to return on the start point and make all the processes again from zero.
 
 
 
 
 

Giromancy

Member

User avatar

Posts: 187

Joined: Aug 30, 2010

Location: Argentina

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by Giromancy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm

PaulSilentin wrote:
Giromancy wrote:NTSC/J patch from PaulSilentin to complete the three versions!.

Seems like my release will be delayed for some time. MartinBiohazard was absolutely right about dummy bytes in extracted files, so i need to return on the start point and make all the processes again from zero.


Be patient, we all learn from mistakes ;)

I have something in mind, now that we have the beta monsters restored, i was thinking if we can make the same with all the beta textures from town, i mean this:

BOSTON MARKET > POSTON MARKET
Image

STOP > BLOOD
Image

BUFFALO POLICE > POLICE
Image

PAINTING OF METATRON IN OTHER CHURCH
Image

Etc, all of those beta textures are intact inside the disc of the final version, there are others in the OPM demo i think.
==================================
Image Image Image
==================================
 
 
 
 
 

PaulSilentin

Member

User avatar

Posts: 154

Joined: May 01, 2014

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by PaulSilentin on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 am

Giromancy wrote:I have something in mind, now that we have the beta monsters restored, i was thinking if we can make the same with all the beta textures from town, i mean this:

BUFFALO POLICE > POLICE
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff367/Giromancy/betafinal5.png


Already semi-done by me. But you know i need help with "color guessing" of all textures that stored in directory: OPM16 / BG - all *.TIM files. Here some WIP screenshots:

ImageImageImageImage

also, to do list (Rompers in old city, beta camera angle on the bridge with police car):
Image
Image
 
 
 
 
 

Mercury

Member

User avatar

Posts: 2751

Joined: Aug 15, 2006

Location: United States

Beta Monsters Textures

Post by Mercury on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:11 pm

I keep lurking this thread and your guy's work is awesome. I hope we can get a pretty good beta restoration going. :D

@MartinBiohazard: Holy crap, I never knew you joined! I lurk bioflames a lot and have loved the work you've done.
ya fuckin rite
 
 
 
PreviousNext


Return to Silent Hill



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests