AlchemillaHsospital

Hey!

Introduction posts go here.
Annin_Tofu

Hey!

Post by Annin_Tofu »

How's it going?

I was "Deer Rest FOA" on SHC previously. :mrgreen:

You guys never got to discuss any of that Abandoned stuff, unfortunately, giving that the forums went offline. But it was crazy. People couldn't stop speculating about this upcoming indie title being a Hideo Kojima project in secret. Last night at Gamescom as well, they apparently teased the appearance of a whale in reference to the fake name that Kojima used for Silent Hills, although maybe it was just put in there to get everyone riled up. Or... maybe not. ;)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Post by admin »

sup deer rest! nureintier here but i'm still called admin. I need to find the rest of the backup stuff on my old hard drive, but the domain has transferred, at least!
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

thesaunderschild wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:49 am How's it going?

I was "Deer Rest FOA" on SHC previously. :mrgreen:

You guys never got to discuss any of that Abandoned stuff, unfortunately, giving that the forums went offline. But it was crazy. People couldn't stop speculating about this upcoming indie title being a Hideo Kojima project in secret. Last night at Gamescom as well, they apparently teased the appearance of a whale in reference to the fake name that Kojima used for Silent Hills, although maybe it was just put in there to get everyone riled up. Or... maybe not. ;)
If Kojima has nothing to do with Abandoned then I really wish he'd just stear clear of it. Getting people to think that something is up when it really is not kinda sucks IMO....
I'm going to town either way.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

Welcome back. :health: :mira:
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably