AlchemillaHsospital

Dusk Golem strikes again...

Annin_Tofu

Dusk Golem strikes again...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

This guy sure knows how to both excite and disappoint people. :brows:

https://www.pcgamer.com/silent-hill-lea ... ca-strike/

To be honest, I had been on the verge of... not giving a damn any more, quite frankly. :(

We will see, folks. We will see! :halo:
Otherworld

Re: Dusk Golem strikes again...

Post by Otherworld »

With the DMC takedown, it seems like this has been confirmed.

Which is great!

Question is, is this the Blooper game or the other one :?:
I'm going to town either way.
AlexiusCorvinus

Post by AlexiusCorvinus »

According to Dusk Golem, there are 3.5 Silent Hill games in development. Jeez.
Naroon

Post by Naroon »

Otherworld wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:26 pm With the DMC takedown, it seems like this has been confirmed.

Which is great!

Supposedly, Bloober is working on the SH2 remake. Which uh... I mean, it's Bloober. They aren't very good at actually making good horror titles, let alone having writers competent enough to not completely butcher the way sensitive topics like mental health and illness should be handled. So let's hope - IF it's true that they're involved -- that it's just a 1:1 remake and they aren't allowed to fuck the story up.
Ernest Baldwin: "The Gods are here. You know it too. You were born in this town."
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Naroon wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:58 am
Otherworld wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:26 pm With the DMC takedown, it seems like this has been confirmed.

Which is great!

Supposedly, Bloober is working on the SH2 remake. Which uh... I mean, it's Bloober. They aren't very good at actually making good horror titles, let alone having writers competent enough to not completely butcher the way sensitive topics like mental health and illness should be handled. So let's hope - IF it's true that they're involved -- that it's just a 1:1 remake and they aren't allowed to fuck the story up.
It just seems odd that Bloober would be in charge of this Remake. It does not fit. The Medium was no Silent Hill game....
I'm going to town either way.