Forum to read news and post comments/questions about the Community.

ajdisbeast

The Beast

My James Sunderland Cosplay!

Post by ajdisbeast on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello my little horrors! Last year for Anime Central 2015 I cosplayed James from SH2. I re-used him again recently for Uchi-Con 2016. It was a fun process making this piece. The jacket I had found at Old Navy for a cheap price. I saw it and instantly thought of James, even though it is not the proper jacket as his is a military field jacket(forgot which type exactly). The patches were fun and did not cost much. I actually had them printed on canvas material at a FedEx center and then sewed them on iron-on patches. Directly sewing them on could have ruined the canvas material but it was the best type of material I found fit. I was not accurate with the shoes and instead just wore any ordinary black converse. For the wig, I bought a cheap five dollar wig from a costume store. Originally,this wig was as bright as the headlights of Harry Mason's Jeep. So I had to dye it as much as I could as I loved the style andid not want to break the bank on an expensive wig. I used a special type of dye I got from an art store,then applied it to the wig using water and the dye itself, a long but fun process! I'm not a professional cosplayer but I do these things for fun ^_^ ImageImageImage

P.S don't judge the wig, James finally found a stylist in Silent Hill c;

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Post by nur_ein_tier on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Welcome! And fabulous James!
ImageImage

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Greetings and Salutations.

I have a James Sunderland jacket as well!

Return to Silent Hill Community