Forum to read news and post comments/questions about the Community.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Why are we still here?

Post by Otherworld on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:36 am

Perry Mason wrote:I haven't posted on here in over a year but I'm glad to see the forum still around and going strong after all what happened with P.T. I plan to stick around and post more.

Good to hear !

clips7

MiNd...ExPaNsIoN...

Why are we still here?

Post by clips7 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Otherworld wrote:This is a very pleasant community to be a part of. The discussion here is a lot more mature than a lot of other places. I really like it here and I love Silent Hill.

Win win.

Yeah the folks here are pretty cool. I really didn't know what to do when Helldescent exploded. But everybody from over there stated that they was coming over here....it's like we was a bunch of displaced orphans with nowhere to go...XD
Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding....these are the basic fundamentals of life....

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls**t...

Arkjoww

Horizon to Zenith

Why are we still here?

Post by Arkjoww on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:47 am

I'm not the most forum savvy person. I mean to get involved, but with membership dating back to 2012 and only about 200 posts, I think I am just a bit too shy to add on a lot. Either way, I'm always drawn back to this place more than any other forum. I feel we got a real nice community here and it's never not fun to drop by, even if just in short bursts at a time.

Keep rockin' it guys. ;)
tHiS iS a SiGnAtUrE. iS iT dIsTrAcTiNg?

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Why are we still here?

Post by Oohfakanorus on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:47 am

Arkjoww wrote:I'm not the most forum savvy person. I mean to get involved, but with membership dating back to 2012 and only about 200 posts, I think I am just a bit too shy to add on a lot. Either way, I'm always drawn back to this place more than any other forum. I feel we got a real nice community here and it's never not fun to drop by, even if just in short bursts at a time.

Keep rockin' it guys. ;)

Please keep posting and thanks for enjoying the forum still going!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Why are we still here?

Post by PinentidHead on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Nobody needs to be shy here, I'm not and I'm still here alive! I've learned that shame for real is to steal something you can't carry...

Previous

Return to Silent Hill Community