AlchemillaHsospital

some art studies

Spread your creativity with others by sharing art, writings, music and more made by you.
rodox_head

Re: some art studies

Post by rodox_head »

Great stuff! They really emphasize the influence of Francis Bacon in his works.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Looks great! Ito is underappreciated imo. I tried to recreate a couple of his things in the games at some point.
chimik

Post by chimik »

rodox_head wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:35 am Great stuff! They really emphasize the influence of Francis Bacon in his works.
thank u thank u
chimik

Post by chimik »

admin wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:49 am Looks great! Ito is underappreciated imo. I tried to recreate a couple of his things in the games at some point.
Ito is a really fascinating artist. I come from an oil painting background but artists like Sato (and the stories of him overhauling the whole 3d project) really brought me ought of my shell and into the 3d world. Now I'm juggling a lot between the multiple mediums but I still come back every now and then and study my favorite doods/doodettes.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

chimik wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:04 am
admin wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:49 am Looks great! Ito is underappreciated imo. I tried to recreate a couple of his things in the games at some point.
Ito is a really fascinating artist. I come from an oil painting background but artists like Sato (and the stories of him overhauling the whole 3d project) really brought me ought of my shell and into the 3d world. Now I'm juggling a lot between the multiple mediums but I still come back every now and then and study my favorite doods/doodettes.
Agreed! Yeah, I took oil painting classes in college as well but was focused more on animation/film stuff. I'm all over the place, though.

I'm working on doing a video about Sato's art right now, I did one on Ito but my Sato article on my site was very out of date and needed work anyway. In any case, things can be learned this way, cool to see, etc. :mira:
chimik

Post by chimik »

admin wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:51 am
chimik wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:04 am
Agreed! Yeah, I took oil painting classes in college as well but was focused more on animation/film stuff. I'm all over the place, though.

I'm working on doing a video about Sato's art right now, I did one on Ito but my Sato article on my site was very out of date and needed work anyway. In any case, things can be learned this way, cool to see, etc. :mira:
That's awesome. If you ever need a specific take on Sato's style in regards to 3d modeling, lighting, and that whole process (not 100% sure how applicable my knowledge is to that specific thing cause Konami always had its proprietary tech) I'd be happy to help. Although I'm not Sato, a direct source lol, I have been studying him for several years now.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks! Too much stuff going on right now, but I plan to get back to work on it shortly. I hope. Everything is chaos around here!