AlchemillaHsospital

How Are You? Thread

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Norus_Rebirthed

How Are You? Thread

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Well with Facebook and other social media's going temporarily down.
How are things? Getting my deaf ear looked at tomorrow afternoon.
And during a messenger conversation with our very own infinite God in a finite universe, I managed to fix my TV signal. Still can't pick up television programmes (ah, it's all online anyway) but I can finally get back to playing Games. Talk about muscle memory going!
P.S. if this thread clashes with whatever back of How Are You threads, feel free to delete!
admin
Site Admin

Re: How Are You? Thread

Post by admin »

Hello! Good to hear.

I was mostly at the courthouse waiting to see if I had jury duty so I missed most of the FB outage. My BFF texted me to tell me, and I was like, wtf is she texting me? She always uses FB messenger... lol

I've just given up on my tv and watch YT most of the time now.
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

Anyone else find themselves staring at certain pictures to feel like your being smiled at? To remind yourself what a smile even looks like?
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Norus_Rebirthed

I feel a bit shit typing this as not all countries this forum reaches has free healthcare. But today I had my flu jab. "A week to kick in" apparently. Ok. Still waiting 27 weeks to get my hearing looked at. So another fun SOBER Christmas it'll be then. Great... And I wonder why nobody visits or calls
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Michael Does Life now calls me "The Saunders". Nice! :mrgreen:
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

I feel dead
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

My mum has suffered kidney failure, a heart attack, a stroke and a smollen blood vessel all within the past 6 months. :(
Norus_Rebirthed

Instead of reading my poetry, tonight I decided to.try out my live bass playing on the small group.
Strap fell off. Complemented how I handled it by stooping, fixing while still playing.
My instrumental material got zero applause until I told them I'd finished! :lol:
Well it's still nice to play it from time and again. But this means War! So this means words.
Oh and that government 12 weekly employment support work (though never admit their job is support work for the unemployed!) starts tomorrow.
As long as my hearing loss gets taken into account, I'm happy to work with them.
It fucked up last time because they emailed me somebody else's CV! Think I might have mentioned it. Full contact details and phone number. I got in touch with the actual person and told him to complain.
Data Protection Breach. Huge fuck off fines for companies that do this.
Jobcentre "debriefed" me not to go further. Still have the CV. Will have to look into the limitations of these things.
But then isn't that the greed I find repulsive in modern life? The Advisor is an idiot. But I've been in discussions with local Labour Party groups. Nobody is attracted by the relatively low administration wages to work here! They prefer Manchester wages and job roles instead!
Norus_Rebirthed

And he didn't even turn up at the office to discuss with me!
Well I got back in touch with my old company. They apparently offer jobs for the hard of hearing (touch-type on a website service? Give me the ear plugs and the script!) so they sound much better than the G4S bullshit. Even risking financial ruin standing up and making my own "choice" but sometimes you just have to take it into your hands.
Was about to post when letterbox sounded. Video appointment with a Health Professional on the 2nd of November. Great! Still not going to G4S.
Norus_Rebirthed

Ooh! Forum spruce! Easier on the eye. Good to have it back.